Competing With Giants
Akhil Mittal, Greg Baxter, Brendon Buckley
Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, Sitecore CMS, Customer Engagement, CMS, Content Marketing, Digital Strategy, Personalization
Providing an ‘Awesome’ Customer Experience and Client Engagement is not merely a good-to-have strategy for mid-tier marketers – customer experience leaders outperform non-adopters in every single business vertical.
In the video shared above, Brendon Buckley, Akhil Mittal and Greg Baxter talk about how mid-market marketers can lead the race against large enterprises through superior CX and client engagement.
The webcast also focuses on:
- Why mid-market marketers’ task is getting lot more complex?
- What advantage and disadvantage they carry compared to large enterprise marketers?
- How can they march ahead the race using powerful marketing technology, including personalization and single view of the customer?
- What to do and what not to do?
- Sitecore, enterprise class arsenal for mid-market marketing warriors
- Case study “David and Goliath” – how a small regional bank increased sales by 60%, enticed 138,000 visitors (out of 140,000 over the period) to complete a vital business intelligence survey and attracted more social likes than their largest national and international competitors. All this was achieved in just 2 weeks… with just one savvy digital marketer, and Sitecore.